I know I’m not the only one who was thrilled last August when H&M had finally launched online shopping. And of course, I couldn’t have been more intrigued when I discovered their new Home collection—I’ve been keeping an eye on it ever since. To me, the pieces have been hit-or-miss. But this season, more than a few items have caught my attention—and they’re all practically a steal. Here are some of my faves.
1. shower curtain $24.95 – I’m a sucker for all things cacti. Positively lustworthy.
2. Jaquard-weave throw $34.95 – Reminds me of this fancy-ass geometric throw for twice the price.
3. storage box $5.95 – I want to put all the things in this lil box.
4. Jaquard-weave cushion cover $14.95 | inner cushion $6.95 – 16×16″ – This guy would add interest to a pile of plain pillows or a couch.
5. round metal tray $14.95 – A nice basic, also available in gold.
6. tea light holder – $4.95 – Simple glass gradient tea light holders? Put ’em everywhere.